Anyone having issues downloading through Steam?

No problems here. This is the first time I've used Steam. The only problem is that it estimated a download time of 1 hours 45 minutes, and it's been going for nearly 3 hours but is still at 95%. I'm guessing the amount of people downloading effects the speed somewhat?

It seems to be very slow. Been going an hour and a half and only at 15%. I know I have a bad internet connection, but it isn't that bad. Looks like I won't be playing it until tomorrow night. I hope the full version is a bit quicker, as I've pre-ordered that on Steam too.

It seems to be very slow. Been going an hour and a half and only at 15%. I know I have a bad internet connection, but it isn't that bad. Looks like I won't be playing it until tomorrow night. I hope the full version is a bit quicker, as I've pre-ordered that on Steam too.

Im not sure but i believe that the game is virtually all downloaded before release, leaving just a small process for midnight to stop a server overload. Like i say, im not 100% sure but i have heard this a few times :thup:

Archived