Can you get into a game when not played all the time?

Hi,

I tend to play the game when I'm working nights as i get a few hrs each shift to do this, but I've just got a new job where I'll get very limited time to play, Now will this spoil my enjoyment of the game?

I only ask this because when playing for long periods you get a real feel for the game with your players and tactics as such.

Now I'm thinking I wont be able to build a good game with a club if i'm just on it every now and again, is it possibe to enjoy it like this? Do any of you guys just get to play on the odd occasion?

Was really hoping this time on FM 10 to start a long career game with a low club and either rise to fame with them or work my way to the top, but with tactics playing such a big part feel I'd lose the momentum of playing Regularly, hope not.

personal i work 7-5pm and not home till 6pm or 7pm depend on whereabout working place. still play FM two hours per night. every time when i at work i always think about it, like what to do how to change it etc... then cannot wait to get home and play it.

I regularly cannot play my own game for up two two weeks and I have a network game which is just once a week.

Every time it takes about 15 minutes to get back into the game and the save again, but after that it's no issue at all to me. :)

Hope, it's gonna be the same for you :)

Thanks chaps for the replies, I hope I can still get into a game,Be nice to start a long game and actually keep it going, I suppose on one hand I tend to get bored when playing alot so If only playing for a while every few weeeks or so will help me not getting bored of it.

thanks again

Sometimes it can even make it easier, as of you play a lot in a short space of time, especially doing mostly the same thing you can get tired of it for a while. I'm the sort of person who goes through phases of alternating doing stuff intensly and sparsely, FM being no exception, sometimes I play it for a few hours most days for a few weeks and then barely touch it for a while longer though I'm only doing that now because FM10 is looming so there's only so much more I can do on 09. At least if you can only play occasionally then it will be an nice change from everything else everytime you do rather then it becoming routine.

Archived