Higher Margin

Sooo... I'm going to play against Milan after 3 days, so I chose to play with the reserves in the premier league match, and won 2-0... In real life, the fans should respect that I won a match 2-0 with the reserves... but I got "Fans were looking forward to a higher margin"...

Also, Winning 3-0, I turned to defensive to make sure Cech keeps his clean sheet minutes going, but again, "They want a higher margin"...

Don't you think this whole margin thing affecting the fans is annoying?

Yes it is. Game needs to realize that your playing your reserves and the odds should change accordingly.

I find this quite annoying, I regularly field a team full of youth players in the cups/CL and when they get a victory (which is a great achievement) we get slaughtered in the media.

This is a bit frustrating, same goes for friendlies when they expect you to destroy lower league teams, but all I worry about is getting my squad fit and give quite a few youngsters some match practice.

yeh i get what you mean happends to me aswell i put my lower squad against a lower reputation team and when i drew which i was happy about becusae i put my young players on but my fans and owner was unhappy

Archived