Youth Attributes

Hi All,

I'm considering the acquisition of a Youth or two from my scouts recommendations. I prefer those with good Pace (+15) and good Determination (+15) amongst others. However, I wonder, does the Pace or Determination ratings improve at all as a 16 year old moves along. Ie., is there any chance a pace of 13 will improve to a pace of 15 when he's a bit older?

I assume you are either fast, or you're not??? Same with determination - you either are particularly determined from an early age, or you are not.

Any insight?

I suppose Pace can improve in real life with coaching on good technique etc in real life , and i think this is implemented in the game. Of course you cant improve from an 4 to an 17 , but from a 13 to 15 then yes. I know that in the game determination can improve slightly with tutoring , if the tutor has an higher determination though. Whether this is realistic or not im not sure , but it is possible in the game. So yes and yes.

I've seen mental attributes increase by a fairlylarge amount, over the course of about three years, but it takes constant mentorship by players with fairly similar stats to each other being mentor (if not the same player). If you get lucky with mentorships they can be a great asset, as well as the almost guaranteed (I find) favoured personnel boost betwwen you and the players involved, both young and senior.

Archived