Buying ............. is not a worthwhile signing........ NO IT IS!

I've just started a new game with Manchester United and decided to play the traditional 4-4-2 but with my own tactics which require one extremely attacking CM and one extremely defensive CM. I have the depth at AM but not on the defensive side of it ,so i decided to sign a back-up player on a short-term contract, Julien De Guzman who will do nicely as he can tackle but also isnt too bad attacking. Now Mike Phelan told me it wasnt worthwhile but i know it is as i feel carrick, hargreaves and fletcher can't cover the role well enough

Could the ass.man have a bit more of a brain in it??:thup:

Logic is sadly missing from the media/interaction aspect of the game.

I hate it when a young 16/17 year old who is already looking good stats-wise is approaching the end of his contract, and I go to give him a new one, and i get told by my assistant that "it's not worthwhile".

It is, you fool! He's brilliant for his age, he's my only DL in my U18's, so he's needed from their point of view to win the U18 League, and his stats are approaching my first-choice DL, so I'm definitely giving him a new deal.

Stupid AssMan!

Also, if I sign a 18 year old MC, I get told it's not worthwhile. Presumably the AssMan is thinking I'm comparing him to Carrick, Hargreaves, Scholes, Anderson etc, but he's 18! Can't the AssMan look the future a bit!

I wish the AssMen were more like Queiroz and actually got happy about me signing players like Nani, Anderson, Tosic etc. In FM, he'd be saying "no point".

I've just started a new game with Manchester United and decided to play the traditional 4-4-2 but with my own tactics which require one extremely attacking CM and one extremely defensive CM. I have the depth at AM but not on the defensive side of it ,so i decided to sign a back-up player on a short-term contract, Julien De Guzman who will do nicely as he can tackle but also isnt too bad attacking. Now Mike Phelan told me it wasnt worthwhile but i know it is as i feel carrick, hargreaves and fletcher can't cover the role well enough

Could the ass.man have a bit more of a brain in it??:thup:

If his stats match your levels of expectations sign him and ignore the ass man

I don't have the same problem with youngsters. A good coach or scout will be able to determine the player's potential and advise accordingly. It may be the 18-year old with good stats won't improve much in the coming years, which is why he's not rated so highly.

i loan all my 80% of youngests so i wont pay they wage lol and so they get match experiance and play better in 1st team games

mate sometimes the ass man is wrong i wanted to sign this guy hes a winger proper young and he said that i should sign him but i was like yo mate shut the f up u work for me women so i just signed him not listening to my ass man and he turns out good :D imporving in stats highly and becomes a good player

the thing i hate about my ass man is when you making a transfer he goes and says

"warning this player might leak your squad" or something like that like hes going to be bad or something

and i said yo ass shut the cake up go clean my car

i buy the guy and guess what his performance has been super in the board confidence

Archived