How to become a researcher?

So i have utmost respect for the FM DB it is clearly the Nr.1 difference maker that separates it from other titles. But i found that some leagues still are researched quite poorly. For example i could never play a game with my hometown club Wacker Burghausen (German 3. Liga) because it was so purely researched and the squad had 50% players already gone. I surely could do a better job. So is there a way to become a researcher for that club , that obviously isnt covered, or do you have to have special connections to SI.

Thanks for the link dafuge. So according to that list they have a Burghausen researcher already...shocking, wonder if he has ever seen a game or even had a look at the squad.

If that is the case then the best thing to do is to post all the issues in the German data thread (I've added that link to my previous post), the German Head Researcher will see them there.

The problem is that you dont know how good the DB already is, posting every transfer (which seems necessary after 09 DB in 3. Liga) doesnt seem to be the solution. Also i dont want to think about how bad the attributes/potentials are researched when the transfer are half a year old. Not to talk about Chairmans etc.

The problem is that you dont know how good the DB already is, posting every transfer (which seems necessary after 09 DB in 3. Liga) doesnt seem to be the solution. Also i dont want to think about how bad the attributes/potentials are researched when the transfer are half a year old. Not to talk about Chairmans etc.

Talk to the main german researchers. PM a user on this forum called "DerMef". He's always interested in ways of making the research better. Just tell him what you can offer :)

Archived