Best Skin for FM08?

I'm back on FM08 now. I can't resist it anymore. It's just totally awesome and I love it. :D

Can anyone recommend any skins for FM08?

I've currently got the Steklo skin, which I really like. It's almost perfect. The only thing I don't like is the match view due to the commentary bar being at the top of the page and the pitch being too small. :(

I'm generally after a dark skin that will show backgrounds up really well as I have stadium backgrounds for all of the English clubs on the team screen for every team, like so:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3909/assistantmanagerratings.jpg

What I really like about Steklo is that it looks really good with the backgrounds. Just a shame the match view isn't quite how I want it to be.

Can you help by recommending a different skin?

Any help would be appreciated guys. What do you think is the best skin for FM08?

Thanks,

C.

I have all of them, but I've run Zzizz for over a year on my FM08 save and LOVE it.

I also run Steklo on FM09 and think it's terrific.

I just tried to download Zzizz from sortitoutsi but the link is dead. :(

Do you happen to know anywhere else that I might be able to get it?

Cheers,

C.

For those who recommended Flex - I have downloaded it and I really like it so far. I had to make a few minor amendments to suit my personal taste (i.e. changed attribute colours, returned the goal nets to default, added 'opposition instructions made easy' fix) but otherwise I think it is great! :thup:

Just trying a few different ones out before I settle on a final choice but at the moment, it's looking like Flex.

Keep any suggestions coming. :)

Many thanks,

C.

I just tried to download Zzizz from sortitoutsi but the link is dead. :(

Do you happen to know anywhere else that I might be able to get it?

Cheers,

C.

I don't off the top of my head, sadly. PM me and I can link you to a screenie if you want to see what it looks like. In the meantime, let me look around. :)

Archived