season tickets and stadium capacity

now no matter how well i do during my first season i always sell less season tickets during my second season. the first time this happend i didnt do so well so i thought that might be the case but the second time i won the premiership and the champs league first season and still i sell less tickets than the first season.

anyone know why this keeps happening? and another thing how come i can never seem to increase the gate reciepts no matter how well i am goin in the league and on a good run winning most games and scoring a lot?

1. why do i sell less season tickets even tho i do well.

2. any ideas on raising ticket sales and gate reciepts?

thanks

i dont no if any1 else has realised this but season tickets and tickets 4 matches are really cheap on fm.

i sold 40,000 season tickets and made £25million as arsenal manager and it works out at £625 each which i no is not a big difference to real life.

and on the opening day of the season i played derby at home 59,000 people turned up and i only made £200,000 in gate reciepts

is there any way of making the prices bigger or smaller?

Originally posted by mc-gunner:

i dont no if any1 else has realised this but season tickets and tickets 4 matches are really cheap on fm.

i sold 40,000 season tickets and made £25million as arsenal manager and it works out at £625 each which i no is not a big difference to real life.

and on the opening day of the season i played derby at home 59,000 people turned up and i only made £200,000 in gate reciepts

is there any way of making the prices bigger or smaller?

thats because the people with season tickets also turned up and you didnt get any money from them

well we should be able to set r own prices at the start of the season and we should be able to set the amount of season tickets we want 2 sell.

in fa premier league manager (a game from years ago) we used 2 b able 2

1. Text speak is against the rules, please stop.

2. That's not a job for the manager, that's for the board.

well we should be able to set r own prices at the start of the season and we should be able to set the amount of season tickets we want 2 sell.

Boshud dushao njnfvc kojd.

To you too.

Originally posted by SCIAG:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mc-gunner:

1. Text speak is against the rules, please stop.

2. That's not a job for the manager, that's for the board. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its all very well saying "its a job for the board" but when the boards AI is clearly not doing its job then maybe it would be better to let us the manager have some input or the ability to make suggestions on ticket prices etc

id rather lose a tiny bit of superficial realism if it meant the game functioned more realistically in the long run

Archived