Which of these 3 teams will i choose??

ok im starting a new game with one of the updates in editors and iv decided i either want to be Arsenal, Man City, or Newcaste

iv set myself challenges for each club

Man city- sell overpaid squad players such as elano,bellamy etc and replace with youth!!i then want to win back to back titles in 2 years and the champs league in the 2nd year,anyting less is a failure,, then i plan to move on to 1 of the other top four and beat the current City team i made in the title race!!

Arsenal- add to current team of wonderkids and develop them into unbeatable! also win the title an champs league in the 1st year and then maybe move on to Spain, Madrid or Barcelona

Newcastle- take them out of the championship buying nothing but young potential stars,selling most of the deadwood!! then to qualify for the europa league year 2 and then maybe move on

which will be the hardest/most fun ??

also i like to set myself challenges over a period of time at one club and then move on because i think the game is boring being a 1 club manager and far too easy in the long run

I finished 4th 1st season with City and won the Champions League 3rd season makin the quaters or semis 2nd

not as hard as it sounds tbh but if your doing it with youth players it could be harder :)

but personally i would choose Arsenal as it sounds more fun, gettin in players like Capel, Higuain, Jonny Evans, Marcelo, Asenjo and all the other wonderkids :)

thanks,what about newcastle 1st season,buy potential stars and give them playin time and then move to man city or arsenal second season and buy them??

sounds like a good challenge and with a bit of luck it could be done by putting rep to International Footballer

Archived