Shouting instructions

Will the shouting instructions feature and design a tactic module from Football Manager Live ever going to find its way to FM?

I wondered if advanced speech recognition systems like my iMac has, could be linked with the shouting instruction system from Football Manager Live. So you could literally shout at your team like a real manager on the side of the pitch things like "push up" "get stuck in" 'play wider" "take a break" etc.

Dunno if it will be implemented, but one thing is for sure - in my games the last 20mins take very long time :D 70th minute - i go defensive/time wasting. 73-74th minute - AI makes some subs, have to set opp. instructions. 80th minute - i make my last sub, go more defensive. 83th minute - AI goes 4-2-4, have to change tactics....

:D

That's pretty cool. I've never really given FML a go but seems like this could be a very nice addition if it actually effects the players. I'll be very disappointed if I find out it's nothing more than a pointless soundbite.

Im not sure about the voice recognition side of it tbh. I dont think my mife and baby son would be overly happy at me screaming at the laptop. Even less when its done at 5am and im just having a quick sneaky match or two after i come home from work.

I seem to remember FIFAMan had something like this a few years back, using hotkeys to activate the shouting.

Will the shouting instructions feature and design a tactic module from Football Manager Live ever going to find its way to FM?

I wondered if advanced speech recognition systems like my iMac has, could be linked with the shouting instruction system from Football Manager Live. So you could literally shout at your team like a real manager on the side of the pitch things like "push up" "get stuck in" 'play wider" "take a break" etc.

Players on the pitch should then recognize a whole lot of different kind of swearing. Otherwise they wouldn't understand the most I'm shouting at them when it's 70+ minute and team is losing :D

Archived