Administrators?

I'm currently 63 million pound in the loss with chelsea and I am wondering approximately how long until the administrators get called in?

What year are you in? I personally dont think that your anywhere near going into administration especially playing in England. With all the tv money you get (30 million + I believe),prize money and champions league money I think you'll make up 63 million pretty quickly. You could always try selling a few players that you dont really need which will bring the 63 million down and also help reduce your wage bill.

If you can take the hit it won't be that much of a problem I think, on FM08 had a play around with Arsenals finances and put them in 500m debt, they went into admin, few weeks later operating at a profit again. Did this repeatedly and each time they got back into profit within weeks despite administrators being called in.

I'm below the wage budget it was all the clauses I put on my players when I try and buy them :( it just that it seems when a club goes in debt no high class players wanna join, i haven't really got any fringe players in the first team. and I am in 2009/2010

Archived