A challenge for me/ . please contribute

i am setting off on a new challenge as i have become a tad bored off fm09 since my man city save got currupted(that needs to be sorted out btw) . i want to go from the lowest leauge in england and aim to the top , was wondering if people can help me with players . loans ect ? im on the 9.30 patch .

i am setting off on a new challenge as i have become a tad bored off fm09 since my man city save got currupted(that needs to be sorted out btw) . i want to go from the lowest leauge in england and aim to the top , was wondering if people can help me with players . loans ect ? im on the 9.30 patch .

SI can't do much about that iirc. You should always have the incremental autosave option selected in preferences.

Try LLM and GPTG.

Load all players from Brazil.

Not LLM, this sort of thread probably wouldn't be welcomed there. You might want to have a look at the challeneges in CSE though.

What team should I be thread in GPTG links thread, have a look there :thup:

You shouldn't ask for help as it'll only make the game boring. I've learned to deal with LLM pretty fast it shouldn't take you that long. I managed to get to the prem on free transfers alone but once I got there I had to spend.

Good luck.

SI can't do much about that iirc. You should always have the incremental autosave option selected in preferences.

Not LLM, this sort of thread probably wouldn't be welcomed there. You might want to have a look at the challeneges in CSE though.

What team should I be thread in GPTG links thread, have a look there :thup:

He mentioned going from lower leagues, I meant for him to look in LLM and get a general picture of being in lower leagues, should have been more descriptive:o

Best piece of advice I can give? As soon as you start, ask your board for a parent club, fingers crossed you get a Premiership one & then take loads of youth/reserve players on loan from there to cover where your squad is weak. This should give you enough time to build up some money to buy players, reducing the number of loanees you need a season. Started off this way with both Exeter and Forest Green, both are in the Prem now with NO cheats or use of FMRTE (or any editor)

alot of people have success with Gateshead and it would be a challenge to try and topple the other north-east teams or sim a season and then become manager of one of the teams that joins the blue square north/south side this would eb difficult as they would be tipped to get relegated so to get them anywhere near the premiership within 15 years would be one hell of an achievement

Archived