Favourite Players

I thought i would start of this thread to find out who is the most popular FMH07 player.

Who is the player you always have to buy for your club and is always one of your first signings?

I always go for Carlos Javier Acuna!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought i would start of this thread to find out who is the most popular FMH07 player.

Who is the player you always have to buy for your club and is always one of your first signings?

I always go for Carlos Javier Acuna!

• 1 month later...

Has to be either Kerlon (31 in 34), 18 and only costs around 600K, or Andrew Keogh only costs around 500K unless u've updated when it becomes around 2M from Wolves.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by madog000:

IGOR AKINFEEV!!!

young, cheap, and turns into best keeper in the world!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how much do you have to offer for this guy. I can't get his team to part with him.

Ziehensack: I offered 4.5m for Akinfeev, in the first transfer window of the game, and they accepted. I am in the second season, and he is now worth 15m

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by madog000:

Ziehensack: I offered 4.5m for Akinfeev, in the first transfer window of the game, and they accepted. I am in the second season, and he is now worth 15m </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers. I'm about to start a new game so I'll try to get him. I have been able to get Ochoa though for 3 mill. Is Akinfeev really so much better?

Guest jude999

Kerlon. I always start a game by buying a good AMC, he is the one. Torres comes second and Bojinov 3rd.

Ziehensack - there are quite a few keepers that you can buy at the start of the game who will develop into world-class players; Ochoa, Ustari,Akinfeev are some of them.

Which ever one, they're all worth buying as your first transfer, but i personally go for akinfeev...

Leaderboard:

Richards - 4 votes

Kerlon- 4

Anderson- 2

Acuna- 2

De Merit- 1

Palacio- 1

Essien- 1

Dos Santos- 1

Mate- 1

Santa Cruz- 1

Pazzini- 1