ex player scoring against you

I picked up this 20 year old midfielder for £1.8m, and within a few seasons was one of the best midfielders in the world, and easily the best centre-mid I've ever had on any FM game. But after about 5 seasons he began to lose 'motivation' and wouldn't sign a new contract. So all the other clubs were looking to sign him on a free, until Man Utd decided they wanted him immediately and offered £6.75m. Now with this player I wouldn't accept £40m usually, but because I was in danger of him moving away for free I had to accept. Now he's the best player in the world for Man Utd and seems to always score against me. He got a hat-trick in the League Cup semi-final to win 4-2, to end our unbeaten season, but I had the last laugh as we won 3-0 in the 2nd leg.

even more annoying than losing against your old club, right?

Yup, worst I ever had was when I loaned a very good young striker out to Southend.

The guy would probably get into the first XI of almost any premiership team but because I had Marquinhos, he wasn't getting played.

Southend were in League 1 and he banged in something like 1.2 goals per game for the entire season.

The annoying thing however was when I had to play southend in the league cup.

He scored 4 goals against me to knock me out of the competition.

I sold my record goalscorer to QPR since he could not cut it for me in the Championship. So I thought that was a good sale and when I played at home to QPR in the Championship he comes off the bench to score twice as I get beaten 3-2

I have hated him ever since

I've sold rooney to barcelona for 90 million.when we met during the champions leauge quarter final.He has taken a knock from my defender and was being sub off in the first 20 minutes.During the 2nd leg,he was send off for accumulating 2 yellows in a game.I have love him since then,this is how he show his loyalty to man U by fxxking barcelona up.

Archived