Do chairmans quit, retire or get fired?

They don't get fired, but they do step down or quit. Last year my chairman (loves the club!) tried to sell it and as a result there was a transfer embargo. As soon as the transfer window closed the deal fell through. Now I'm getting news of another buyer so I got all my transfers done quickly. If the deal does go through, the press are telling me the old manager will be drafted in to replace me!

They don't get fired, but they do step down or quit. Last year my chairman (loves the club!) tried to sell it and as a result there was a transfer embargo. As soon as the transfer window closed the deal fell through. Now I'm getting news of another buyer so I got all my transfers done quickly. If the deal does go through, the press are telling me the old manager will be drafted in to replace me!

rough times then, hope you don't get kicked out.

Better not - I've just taken Charlton Athletic to EPL and Europa Cup glory, and they want to bring in Alan "we don't play after Christmas" Curbishley!

:)))))

good one

well in most cases they just media hype and you can keep your job, well in real life to it happens until you dissapoint the board with something :p

Archived