How to handle a "Slacker"

I signed an 18 year old Spanish DLC and twice now he has been spotted leaving a nightclub and once didnt turn up for training. I gave him a warning first time round and for not turning up for training i fined him 1 weeks wages. Is this the punishment to take?

His status changed to that he is being forced out of the club, thinks he has made a mistake in joining. I then tried to sell him but no-one wanted him due to his recent joining us and desire to stay is putting off other clubs. His status then changed to Doesnt want to leave. Ok thought that might have scared him but again I get the message Spotted leaving a Night Club. I have a good team with excellent morale and no problems between players but can see this little git causing hassle.

Any tips on how to deal with him?

Can a players attitude change as the scouts say that he has potential to be better than David Luiz

Cheers

What is his personality?

Is he a real hot prospect?

I'd suggest no player is bigger than the club, but, I love having loads of personalities in my teams so I'd warn and keep him. A one week fine for unprofessional behaviour always seems to upset the unprofessionals so I tend to warn them first, then fine them next time.

Cheers guys.

Not at the PC with the game on so cant check if he is Hot Prospect or anything at mo but will check out his professionalism and will try to get him fixed up with one of my older defenders. Was worried with doing that at first as in my first season i partnered a young striker with Dean Ashton and they ended up disliking each other...needless to say the youngster was straight out the club at the end of the season.

I signed an 18 year old Spanish DLC and twice now he has been spotted leaving a nightclub and once didnt turn up for training. I gave him a warning first time round and for not turning up for training i fined him 1 weeks wages. Is this the punishment to take?

His status changed to that he is being forced out of the club, thinks he has made a mistake in joining. I then tried to sell him but no-one wanted him due to his recent joining us and desire to stay is putting off other clubs. His status then changed to Doesnt want to leave. Ok thought that might have scared him but again I get the message Spotted leaving a Night Club. I have a good team with excellent morale and no problems between players but can see this little git causing hassle.

Any tips on how to deal with him?

Can a players attitude change as the scouts say that he has potential to be better than David Luiz

Cheers

He'll have low proffesionalality, a hidden attribute. Discipline him a lot by fining him and if he doesnt improve sell :thup:

To be honest, if they do it more than once and they aren't unhappy for a good reason (i.e. you've transfer-listed him), then it will take a lucky tutoring break to fix him because his Professionalism is likely to be very low (and unprofessional players sometimes reject tutoring outright) - I'd consider showing him the door unless you think he really does have something special.

Yeah, a 18 yro striker I just signed who has the potential to be 7 stars is rejecting tutoring from my best striker, Premier League's top scorer. But he just got young player of the month twice in a row and is really awesome....I'm gunna keep him

Archived