Has personal problems.

What does this actually mean and how can i get rid of it for good? One of my players keeps getting it so i send him away for a month then when he comes back within a week he is feeling it again.

Any help would be cool as he is one of my top players.

Send him away where? Is he foreign? Does he have a low adaptability attribute? Is the the only person of his nationality on your book? A friend might help. Tutoring him might improve some of his hidden mental (personality) attributes. Or be patient - he might mature and grow out of it.

HTH Phnompenhagonyandy

Yeah, i allow him a leave of absence for a month. He comes back and says he is fine then sulks again in a few days. He is English, as are most of my BSP team and as they are all young its hard to find anybody to tutor him.

What is his personality type? Maybe has a low Adaptability rating. Don't know thare is much you can do, maybe just be patient and it wil clear up. Same as real life to be honest, these things happen.

Is he disrupting the harmony of your squad?

If so then get shot of him, no matter how good the player is, that effect can be detrimental to your teams progress. Especially if they're a key player in the squad.

i had beckham at arsenal and he was a very happy man for the 1st year lots of good performances and won signing of the season. following year personal problems (rough patch with victoria) so gave him leave of absence and when he returned within a week he had problems again! so i sold him to newcastle and seems to have solved his problems lol

i had beckham at arsenal and he was a very happy man for the 1st year lots of good performances and won signing of the season. following year personal problems (rough patch with victoria) so gave him leave of absence and when he returned within a week he had problems again! so i sold him to newcastle and seems to have solved his problems lol

Became best mates with Joey Barton - that's nice :p

Archived