Finally got a two footed regen

bilic.th.jpg

footy.th.jpg

I played alot of FM and on FM09 I have found a few regens that are both footed but they are all very strong and reasonable. This is the first regen I have found that has fairly strong and very strong for his feet and his stats arent bad either, I never really taken footedness into account much but though I would post to see how common regens with two strong feet are. Also any advice on how to train this guy as I have basic training facilities will this stop him developing or does it not matter if he is playing alot?

arganis.jpg

dimou.jpg

mader.jpg

Only middle one (Dimou) came up through my AEK academy. The first one (Arganis) I snatched from OFI and Mader I stole from some random austrian club.

This is basically three regens out of 30 in my team. Anyways, most seem to be "Right" or "Left", and very few seem to be "right only" or "left only" of those that's anything at all to have. You gotta scout alot to find any good players that's "Either" really.

Seems like they are more common than I though, was this tweaked for patch 9.3.0? On my Sunderland game which was started on 9.2.0 there arent many regens at all that are 2 footed. Bloggi that regen looks wicked his stats are still very high even though he is 2 footed. Hopey I could do with him at Nantwich Town look brilliant.

Man i need a central midfielder like yours Hopey.

Haha, he got even better when I brought him back to OL. :cool:

Seems like they are more common than I though, was this tweaked for patch 9.3.0? On my Sunderland game which was started on 9.2.0 there arent many regens at all that are 2 footed. Bloggi that regen looks wicked his stats are still very high even though he is 2 footed. Hopey I could do with him at Nantwich Town look brilliant.

I don't think so, I started my Lyon save on 9.2.0 and then updated to 9.3.0 and I found quite a few two footed newgens on that save. Perhaps you were just unlucky and missed some? ;)

Just have your scouts roaming the world and looking, you'll find a couple here and there sooner or later. ;)

Just have your scouts roaming the world and looking, you'll find a couple here and there sooner or later. ;)

The stupid scouts have been looking for 10 seasons now lol.

AcidBurn, what skin are you using?

Its called Tumma of sortitoutsi.net.

Archived