Match Fit/Fully Fit

For the first time in my game (i'm in 2015) I have realised players can be 'fully fit' rather than just match fit.

Obviously i've missed something somewhere if i've only just got a player to be Fully Fit. Does it require the player to be playing lots of games, a few games, or is it all down to training?

thanks in advance!

Yeah thats what is confusing me that you can be 100% and match fit. If they play more games then they get tired and jaded, but if they play less matches then they start to lose match fitness and then says 'lacking match fitness'.

Which makes me think that it may be something to do with training?

My players often become fully fit during those international break periods - when they don't have a game for a couple of weeks, but before that they have been playing regularly, week in week out. I don't have to change training or anything (although I don't train my players as hard, especially physically, as I see that some people like to, in the t&t forum)

Ten days between matches should get your player to "Fully Fit" if he has been playing regularly before that.

"In Superb Condition", I believe, comes about only for players with tremendous Natural Fitness, I remember seeing that explained on the forum previously but couldn't find it with a search.

Archived