Injury Time

I was on my Man United save earlier, playing Steaua in the champions league when this fairly outrageous amount of injury time was shown by the 4th official... I say outrageous because there was only the one injury during the second half, and knocks to 2 of my players. I didn't bother employing any time-wasting tactics either (not sure if that can affect added time anyway), so it seems a little strange to me.

Linkage

Lucky Sir Alex wasn't managing United in this game... y'know what he can be like with this kind of thing. icon_smile.gif

Anyway I thought it was worth a mention, and I wondered what the largest amount of injury time you have seen is!

I was on my Man United save earlier, playing Steaua in the champions league when this fairly outrageous amount of injury time was shown by the 4th official... I say outrageous because there was only the one injury during the second half, and knocks to 2 of my players. I didn't bother employing any time-wasting tactics either (not sure if that can affect added time anyway), so it seems a little strange to me.

Linkage

Lucky Sir Alex wasn't managing United in this game... y'know what he can be like with this kind of thing. icon_smile.gif

Anyway I thought it was worth a mention, and I wondered what the largest amount of injury time you have seen is!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gcormack:

could you not put that in the records thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because I'd prefer having a discussion to having a record.

Random Guy: Wait a minute, aren't you the guy who has the record for the most injury time in a game?

Me: Damn right, better not forget it.

Not for me methinks. icon_wink.gif

I usually get 4 minutes at most. 5 minutes rarely, and anything above that never happens.

I think I may have seen it go up to 7 minutes once. But that would kind of annoy me especially if the AI were able to capitalize on that.

Here's some results:

Reading 2-3 Derby, no injuries, +5

Derby 3-0 Leicester, no injuries, +5

Sheff. U 0-3 Derby, no injuries, +3

Soton 0-2 Derby, 1 injury, +5

Derby 2-1 Arsenal (Wins the title), no injuries, +3

Derby 1-0 Roma, 1 injury, +4

Soton 0-2 Derby, no injuries, +4

Roma 0-0 Derby, 2 injuries, +4

West Ham 2-2 Derby, 1 injury, +5

Derby 4-1 Newcastle, no injuries, +4

Liverpool 3-3 Derby, no injuries, +4

Sevilla 2-3 Derby, no injuries, +4

Actually the Sevilla match probably would have gotten that time, but the ref did keep it going until the 97th minute. We were 2-0 down until the 82' and then scored two in rapid succession. We won it in the 94th minute thanks to Lenny and the match then went for a further 3 minutes... They nearly scored twice!

But these figures are rediculous!

Archived