getting employed by the same club twice?

Just use an editor to remove yourself from your former teams hated list.

Doesnt make sence that the fans will always hate you... or ever hate you for that matter.

Aberdeen would kill to get Alex Ferguson back, Rangers got Walter Smith back, Celtic wouldnt mind Martin O'Neil back etc....

in my game jose has returned to chelsea, but i guess he's not on the invisible hated list of chelsea?

No, it's only you [as a manager] who gets put on their hated list when you leave.

Doesnt make sence that the fans will always hate you... or ever hate you for that matter.

Aberdeen would kill to get Alex Ferguson back, Rangers got Walter Smith back, Celtic wouldnt mind Martin O'Neil back etc....

I'm sure Charlton wouldn't say no to Alan Curbishley, either:D

I did it for a national team! I trained Nigeria twice and I quit in the both times! and they asked me later to coash them again but I refused. I thing winning the fourth place in the world cup with Niegirai is the reason as they ask me to reconsider to stay each time I quit.

how can you use the editor for a game that has already started? - i thought it could only just load up the database from the start?

Archived