Sugar dADDY Unlocked with screenshots !

I don't know the answer, maybe you broke it, but I love Sugar Daddy. Unlocked it with Juventus (That chairman asking this is stupid, of course you want more money).

Started a new game with West Brom and Enabled it, first season 27m and in Championship.

that screenshot can only be done with homebrew right?

what's the firmware requirement for this game?

if it's 2.8* i can only think of 1 possibility.

game was saved either on custom firmware or 2.7*/2.8* hybrid devhook .46

and save game is now loaded on devhook .51, that's why unable to load the saved game.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kyosuke69:

wad are u toking about ??

i'm playing the original umd !

and i got no idea why the game cant be loaded.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're not questioning this - but the fact you've got screenshots might indicate you're running homebrew which means you're using a modified kernel which can lead to problems at times (especially if as for the screenshots) when there is a program running at the same time as the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">kyosuke69 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

@kyosuke69: ok im pretty sure that the foldr that contains the settings with sugar daddy unlocked is called:ULES00549FMHCFG...of course go to SAVEDATA foldr and search it...if u up it ull be a star...i think that every1 appreciate your hlp...

u can up everywhere...search @ google

eh eh thanks the file that all we need is http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=ULES00549FMHCFG.zip

this is the foldr that contains the configuration :ULES00549FMHCFG

I suggest 4 u to backup your files like the savegames of Fm2k7 and the "old" folder ULES00549FMHCFG...now copy'n'past this foldr (the 1 downloaded) to your memory stick in the appropriate foldr of course, now load fm...change your lang if is different from yours

and then u can:

a)load your save and enable the sugar daddy in-game to join the cash also with the much appreciated bug that let us to rejoin everytime the sugar daddy

b)start new game

!!!To set sugar daddy fo to settings or in the first menu or in game

Hi!!! from Hjacked of maxconsole.net icon_smile.gif

tsk tsk tsk...

Why would u post that!?

U just ruined one of the main 'challenges' (in inverted commas because its ridiculously easy if u know what ur doing) for everyone that makes this game enjoyable and rewarding and keeps people hooked on it for ages...

To anyone thinking of downloading the file, its ur choice but i highly recommend u dont. The game is actually a lot more fun without it i find, the temptation is unbearable, and ur depriving urselves of one of the most significant achievements the game has to offer...

tsk tsk tsk

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please Wait. Your request is being processed...

[x]

Site The SI Community

Servlet eve1da026

Version 1.2.16 build 8713

Module Forums 4.0.3

Stylesheet "FM_SI05"

Wordlet Set "Default Wordlet Set"

Logout: The SI Community

Update Groupee Account

Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey calm...what i said is only a suggestion not a "must"...and of course u have all da reason to say what u think...i play two games 1 with palermo wo sugar and 1 with cisco roma w sugar..so im njoin the classic game and the tricked game...

lol nice quote icon_wink.gif

All im saying is that i think people should be doing this themselves, even tho they beg others to do it for them. Ur more than welcome to post it (tho i think its not very thoughtful...) and download it (tho i think its rather impatient and takes some of the fun out of the game) but i really recommend that u achieve this urselves. Theres plenty of tips here for how to do it if u need help

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smeemi:

<STRIKE>Anyone</STRIKE> they dont work so your fine! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyway they dont work so your fine!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kyosuke69:

CRAP.

ok next time i shouldn't post any unlocks.

sorry if i spoil ur fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i dont own u, u can do what u like...just my opinion. I think it would be best for everyone else if u enjoyed the rewards of your own hard work tho icon_wink.gif

i am going to unlock it myself but i downloaded your file kyosuke69 and decided to test it, shhh. i'm only testing, i put it in the right file (SAVEGAME) and i downloaded the right one

(ULES005FMHCFG) . I started the game and it loaded my preferences file but an error message came up saying it's corrupted.

Help me mate if you can.

REMEMBER i'm only testing the file then i'm deleting it . i want a challenge.

Kyosuke69 -

Has this file been hacked by anyone at all around you or anything out of the ordinary at all.

1 Thing i did notice when i went to delete the file of my PSP through my psp i did see name on the preferences file which I dont know how that happened because on my preferences file it doesn't show my name

woohoo! i just unlocked it in my 3rd season with barcelona too! in my 3rd season winning everything i could possibly get so far icon_smile.gif time to spend big money

Archived