How long does it Take You To Do A Season?

i started on full databas with epl-conf nat. but yea, that was proper long, so cut it down to small db with 1 league. and its just taking too long. I have though downloaded alot of facepacks, backgrounds, logos, etc... could this have a noticable affect on the game?

good thinking batman, i am at 4 hours and in the 4th month of second season (holidayed first as per the challenge im playing) so all in all id say i have taken about 2 hours to play 4 months, mind you im only running 1 league on large db and the russian league isnt huge

I can generally make it through one season a night if I really zip through the matches quickly on full speed with only commentary. Normally it takes two days or longer to make it through one season (with extended highlights on above normal speed). I try to find a balance between moving things along and controlling my team as much as possible, but if necessary, I will sacrifice control to keep things moving. I hate being bogged down too long in one season.

It used to take me a day to complete a season when the series was still CM, which I thought was reasonable. Now it takes me a week due to all the unneccessary effort that has been piled onto the game that needs to be done in order to be competitive.

So in answer: too long.

Archived