Starting In Jan 2008

i started a game in russia 2008 date thinking that the prem would be like the table was in jan 2008 but instead . . . .

xdigiv.jpg

so what will these prem teams do till new season as i was hoping to start off half way thru season with out holidaying lol

also would it be halfway thru season if i started in russia 09 ?

What they did in FM2007 any time I started in Brazil was that no games were played for the 5 months after January, but the finishing table was as in real life. I remember taking over a German club mid season (Schalke I think) and twiddling my thumbs for four hours. This took place on XBox version.

Depends! I started my new game with new patch in Jan 09 and no probs! I ended up taking over the Portsmouth job but even before that the Pre lge and all other lges were fine with games already played

this happens because what happend in that season is already programmed into the competition history and the game wouldnt work if you were a club and changed it.
Not likely. If you start for instance in Finland in January 2008, you will play the 2008 season - but the 2008 winner is already in the league history when you start the game.

Archived