If you're West Ham, for all intents and purposes, I can't see anything obvious from the match stats, why you lost the game, I would just put it down to a bad day at the office, when you should and could have won, but didn't, this obviously occurs IRL as well, just look at Arsenal in recent weeks, dominating games but unable to find the final killer pass, through ball, or killer instinct in front of goal.

People need to stop thinking that having the best of a match statistically means that they should automatically win. That isn't the case, never has been, and isn't the case in real football.

i agree

the sheer amount of screenshots, like in the OP, that i've seen in the past week or so is ridiculous

no offence meant irons_4_ever btw

People need to stop thinking that having the best of a match statistically means that they should automatically win. That isn't the case, never has been, and isn't the case in real football.

Totally agree.

I just drew an away game 1-1 but the home team had twice as many shots as me and 4 cccs to none for me.

Yet viewing the highlights shows I controlled much of the game and was fully deserving of a point.

Im just anoyed it was a fa cup 6th round replay and to lose is anoying esp when i clearly controlled the game, its very disapointing.

Yeah you certainly dominated the possession mate, and had more shots on goal, but I was at the Middlesbrough v Liverpool game last Saturday and I can only guess that Liverpool had something like 65% of the possession, and the better chances, but the Smoggies won. It happens, although I can understand your frustration :) Better luck in the cup next season mate!

Archived