Can I get a scout to compare a player to all in the same position

rash

Is it possible when scouting a player to either choose which player to compare him against or even compare him against more than 1 player in your squad.

For example if I was trying to find an AM for liverpool my scout will always only compare him against Steven Gerrard and will just tell me he is not even close to Stevie G. However I don't want to replace Gerrard I want to replace my back up Ryan Babel. Is there a way to get my scout to do the comparison against him instead???

I Know you can compare attributes but I just like the personal touch and opinion of the scout.

What about scouting for certain positions is that possible i.e. a player can play as AML,AMC,ML,MC and DMC. Your scout will only compare the player against your best AML if thats the new players best position. Is there a way to get your scout to realise that you would like to compare him against your AMC??

What about scouting for certain positions is that possible i.e. a player can play as AML,AMC,ML,MC and DMC. Your scout will only compare the player against your best AML if thats the new players best position. Is there a way to get your scout to realise that you would like to compare him against your AMC??

On coach reports there is a drop down box in the top right hand corner which lets you change which position the player is being evaluated for, is that there on the scout report? If so you can change it using that.

On coach reports there is a drop down box in the top right hand corner which lets you change which position the player is being evaluated for, is that there on the scout report? If so you can change it using that.

That is not available on a scout report, you have to thrust the description of the scout were he mentioned the best position for that player.

• 4 months later...

Archived