Who shall i be? Are Man City too easy? Everton doing too well? HELP!!!

I want to be them (Man City) patch because they arent doing too well so it is a challenge - or is it? Does th money make it too easy? I want a challenge so i was going to be Everton but there doing too well in real life. Heres what i want. A club that has good potential and a decent set up. Must need building, dont have to have too much money. Have to not be doing that well in real life.

Thanks for any suggestions

Jamie

Evertons an interseting challenge as the board hope for a top 6 position, but you get virtually no money and man city, spurs and villa generally do better and spend more whilst aresenal are hugley over rated (not for the first time) leading to a struggle for 4th.

Much more enjoyable as everton imo, but there can be some joy in setting hugely high targets with man city.

Personal preference, i'd advise you play as vauxhall motors :D

I like fiorentina, good team fairly hard to win Seria A Inter and Juve marginally better.

The board have high expectations at home and low in europe.

Any team in a strong league with a middling budget (c. £7 mill.) and a strong squad which needs work in one or two areas is good to start with.

Evertons an interseting challenge as the board hope for a top 6 position, but you get virtually no money and man city, spurs and villa generally do better and spend more whilst aresenal are hugley over rated (not for the first time) leading to a struggle for 4th.

Much more enjoyable as everton imo, but there can be some joy in setting hugely high targets with man city.

Personal preference, i'd advise you play as vauxhall motors :D

i currently have a 3 saves going atm 1 is vauxhall motors

4th season in i'm currently bottom of league 2 after 16 games very hard challenge but very satisfying

Playing as Newcastle Ashley was bought out by a fans consortium at the start of my second season in charge, so I actually ended up dealing with a poorer club than I had been in my first season. Average annual transfer budget around £11mil.

It's been a challenge rebuilding the team to a mid-90s style peak with such relatively limited resources.

Archived