Are the patches a load on nonsense?

Ive had every series of CM/FM since CM4 and FM09 is the first ive decided to patch up. i installed the first patch and started a game which i had no problems with, few injuries, Arsenal didn't run away with the league, Bojan stayed at Barca, not too many players been sold on the cheap and been bought back for ridiculous fees...

so then i install the second patch and start a new game and i get all these problems, does anyone else think the second patch has messed more up?

ive enjoyed every game so far without patching them up

The most obvious one is the horrendous injuries. I dont care if your a dribbling neanderthal you would notice that, also you would notice it makes the game practically unplayable at times as you can have around 20 of your first team players out for months at a time and end up having to use emergency grey players in prem matches. Yes, that does happen unpatched if you play for long enough. Long enough like 2 months into the season lol.

anyone here have any idea why i couldnt start the game after i downloaded and updated the patch? i need to enter some license key to proceed to the next step which is playing the game i guess... but how do i do that? the same license key thing popped out when i first installed the game... but what do i do now mates??

what manual? i dunno bout you guys in UK but i'm asian... and with some money i got the game...with just CD in it... no manual or license key at the back of the packaging....

Are you sure that's a legit copy of the game? The game comes in a standard package with a manuel inside that has the cd key on the bottom part of the back of the manuel... Sounds like a pirated version to me...

what manual? i dunno bout you guys in UK but i'm asian... and with some money i got the game...with just CD in it... no manual or license key at the back of the packaging....

Without the manual you can't do anything (iirc) since you don't have the license key which you need to activate the game.

alright then.. never mind how i got the game... so there's no solution to my problem then?

The way you said that does not sound too good.

Could you play the game before you patched it?

And what is your operating system - windows or mac?

Archived