Suggestion: Comparable Scout/Coach reports

Pretty simple really, when scouting a player of getting a coach report I would like to see a comparison again whatever player I want, instead of just the "best" player at the club.

A simple drop down with a textual comparison would suffice and be a MASSIVE improvement to the current system.

The "3rd best striker in the squad" or "is nowhere near as good as Torres" just aren't good enough information to make an informed decision.

I like the side by side comparison, but it doesn't give any comparison of potential based on scout reports. I dont' see why we have to be so restricted to comparison with the "best" player at your club. Sometimes you aren't signing someone to be better than your star striker...

Suprised this has such little response.

Sigh.

Serpico and Kris have arranged a public execution, Nomis. Are you avalible on the fifteenth? Wouldn't want to miss Valentine's, obviously. How's OTF, 5:30?

Anyway, I agree. Perhaps "Villa would be the third best striker, better than Rooney but worse than Berbatov" would do. Then how about comparing strengths and weaknesses? Though we have the "compare" screen, isn't it more realistic for a scout to say "he's quicker than Berbatov but not as good in the air" than "Villa pace= 18, Berbatov pace= 14. Villa jumping= 12, Berbatov jumping= 17" (I made those numbers up)?

Think its a good idea, also would like the same thing for scout reports as you get for coach reports as regards to the position.

For example if you scout a ML/DL he will only compare it to either your best mid or def but not always the one you want.

Think its a good idea, also would like the same thing for scout reports as you get for coach reports as regards to the position.

For example if you scout a ML/DL he will only compare it to either your best mid or def but not always the one you want.

Yeah that really annoys me as well, particularly for players who are natural in multiple positions.

Archived