I have started as the richest club on FMH09. And im in my secound season and doing great. In the 1st season i won the prem and the FA cup. Playing with the bugel 4-3-3. God it works wonders.

Players IN:

Franciso Guuillermo Ochoa £15 Million

Victor Obinna £11.75 Million

Tim Cahill £27 Million

Fernandinho £19.75 Million

Roque Santa Cruz £25.5 Million

Marcelo £22.5 Million

Henri Saivet £7.5 Million

Victor Moses £11 Million

----------------------

Macauley Chrisantus - Bosman

Michael Mancienne - Bosman

Taye - Taiwo Bosman

Fred - Bosman

Klass-Jan Hunterlaar £20.5 Milion

John Obi Mikel Bosman

Sergio Aguero £39.5

--------------------

Miralem Pjanic £21.5 Million

Said Husejinovic £17.5 Million

Players OUT:

None

(put lots of players on the reserves)

Key

Players Brought 1st Season

Players Brought 2nd Season

Players Brought In 3rd Season

Top Goal Scorer 1st Season - Tim Cahill 28 ( From MC! ) :D

Top Goal Scorer 2nd Season - Sergio Aguero 30 :D

Current Goal Scorer 3rd Season - Tim Cahill 14 out of 17 :D

I won the league for the 2nd time in a row this time there was more in it. Chelsea were top until the 29 game of the season till i had a great 3-1 win over Aston Villa. Then from there i didnt lose a game! i drew 2 in that time.

I am in the first few days with my 3rd season, trying to sell some players because i only got 1.4 million buget!! :eek:

Keep you updated, if anyone is doing a Man City game, please comment on how well your doing.

victor moses went stright to stoke in the first few days of my save, so i wanted to get him there were only 2 days left of tranfers days so i said why not, Tim cahill is worth every penny scoring 63 goals in 3 seasons for me from midfeild! And aguero is amazing scored 39 in his first season at the club.

aguero is amazing scored 39 in his first season at the club.

I have a Man City save and after failing a couple of times and restarting I paid £38.5mill for Aguero.... worth EVERY PENNY. More of an impact than my £50 mill+ Kaka/Messi signings were.

He is a sensation played at striker scorer, 30+ in my second season, including Europe before I got fired with 4 games to go - only winning the league cup and 2nd in the premiership with a game in hand... the City board is ruthless!

I am in 2013 now, i was winning everything so my local team job came open, and i took it i am manager of MK Dons they were rock bottem of league 2 and i had around 11 games to get them out of troble, 1st game was playing crewe who was top :( but 76 mins into the game SAM BALDOCK hits the winner!! amazing, well anyway i got myself out of relgation finshing 18th place. Then the next season i came top of the league with 116 points! and getting nocked out of the FA cup at the 5nd of man utd going 1-0 and then losing 2-1, on the jorney to this match i beat newcastle away 1-0 :)

CHAMPIONSHIP BRING IT ON!

• 4 weeks later...
I am in 2013 now, i was winning everything so my local team job came open, and i took it i am manager of MK Dons they were rock bottem of league 2 and i had around 11 games to get them out of troble, 1st game was playing crewe who was top :( but 76 mins into the game SAM BALDOCK hits the winner!! amazing, well anyway i got myself out of relgation finshing 18th place. Then the next season i came top of the league with 116 points! and getting nocked out of the FA cup at the 5nd of man utd going 1-0 and then losing 2-1, on the jorney to this match i beat newcastle away 1-0 :)

CHAMPIONSHIP BRING IT ON!

I did the same taking my local team who also happen to be MK dons but i left Juventurs do it!

Keep Us Updated!!

• 4 weeks later...

Where do you chaps play Aguero?

He's a natural striker or midfielder, and while his stats of 19 passing and 14 shooting suggest to me to play him in the centre of midfield, I don't want to lose my potential Polombo/Veloso/Elano rotation there if I can, at least while I try them out.

Archived