Votes for the best tactic

Which tactic is the best for you and what achievments did you had with it?

Do you mean our own? Or do you mean from people's that we've downloaded?

If downloaded - Son Of William's 'Queenz' tactic.

Finished 2nd in the Premier League, first season.

Won the FA Cup(Against Utd)

Won the Carling Cup(put out Liverpool and United before beating Everton in the final)

and the Community Shield, of course.

Uefa Cup I was unfortunate to lose in the Quarter Final's, to away goals.

can you please send me this tactic pls i will aprreciate it and tell me what ypes of playes should i have and what succes did you have

At the moment I'm using pointons 442 sexy football with blyth which is awesome, but I would also recommend Korrs 4231 which I use on my Man Utd save

Reo at the moment (again). Started off good, then the results dropped (probably AI catching up). So i went for Razor with success - Won Cup and 4th in league (Eredivisie) with Go Ahead Eagles. But now it's again a bit difficult winning matches, so i'm back to Reo, and again with success :)

Allthough i always tweak formations i download to fit it to my players. So it's not a 1:1 version.

Which tactic is the best for you and what achievments did you had with it?

Personally I don't think there is one. The 'best' tactic is one which adapts to the oppositions tactics and takes advantage of it's flaws. Pitch size, the pace of their strikers all play a key part as does team talks.

A clever change of tactic at half time along with a positive team talk works wonders.

Archived