Cant get in national team

I have a brazilian player in my Palace team

Over 3 and a bit seasons, he has played 109 league games, scored 57 times and made 35 assists (he doesn't take corners or free kicks either), these stats are even better considering i am a slightly better than a mid table team (think Portsmouth/ Aston Villa).

His goals are usually in goals of month every month and he has twice won english player of the year

So how can he not even get a sniff of the brazilian national team when players like Diego (who in my game has generally underperformed) easily get in team

You would have thought they would been aware of this problem since the last version

Could be he has dual nationality and is waiting to get a call up from his second nation. I've noticed on a few players personal screens when they have a second nationality "would only consider a call up from 'nation x' at this time".

No he is pure blood brazilian

Yeah, some managers are dreadful scouts, or just plain ignorant. Leo Messi is sometimes 'forgotten' in the Argentina squad by Diego Maradonna, which is hugely unrealistic, as Diego has so often said Messi is his only true successor and they get along very well. Not to mention that Messi is probably the best winger in the game.

Archived