The First Lady Of Football

gavrenwick

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well and truely been a superb story, fantastic writing, I speak for everyone when I say that I think.

I followed at the start, and did comment a few times, although I have not commented more recently, ive still followed the story, bit by bit.

Probably my most favourite story, just superb.

Its inspired me to start a story with my Rotherham team, when I can get around to it!

All the best in future writing, and ill be sure to follow on!

ITFC1

Spiro - Thanks very much for your continued reading of Tina's season.The new season will take place on a new thread. There is a small short story currently filling in the gap.

ITFC 1 - Thank you so much once more for your very kind words. I will look forward to your Rotherham adventure should it eventually make its way onto the forum!

Manxie - Cassie is a great song!

Welwyn - Welcome to the story, and thanks for making a go of reading it. Hope you enjoyed!!

• 1 month later...

I know I'm ridiculously late on this, but just returned from an overseas tour. Caught up with the whole thing, and I must say I don't know where the last two hours went. Great writing and I hope you have more. I hope all other stories on these forums are as well formulated and of the same quality as you have written, Gav. A+!!

• 4 months later...

Archived