[Guide] How to Create a Config File

michaeltmurrayuk

3 minutes ago, GreyedOutMan said:

Ah. No, they're 200x200 although they are PNG. I should be able to change that though. I'm on a PC not a mac. If I change those files to 160x160, will that work?

Change the size and file type to 160x160 & .png.

try them in the kits folder rather than the sub folder. Clear cache completely and reload. 

- make sure the downloaded config file has download as an xml file called config (also open it and check it looks like a config file as sometimes files hosted on the forum can be corrupted).

- what is showing the default kits or the licensed kits.

- if you are using create-a-club mode do the kits work in the normal mode?

• 11 months later...

hi i have the fmxml but does not do configs for backgrounds for the club page. i want to put in google map stadiums for club page and the config will have to do many pictures. I have inner stadium pictures when you click the players tab but wanted google map pictures for club overiew please could somebody help with this ty

11 hours ago, jedisolo said:

hi i have the fmxml but does not do configs for backgrounds for the club page. i want to put in google map stadiums for club page and the config will have to do many pictures. I have inner stadium pictures when you click the players tab but wanted google map pictures for club overiew please could somebody help with this ty

Best thing to do is pick one of the other options that is close to what you want and then open the created xml files and either manually update the lines with the correct coding or use the replace all option to change the wrong bits.

Archived