CrayWands

Deleting folders

9 posts in this topic

im saving some space on my laptop so i was just wondering whether unnecessary football manager files such as non english languages will affect the game if deleted.

I'd be tempted to leave FM alone to be honest and hack some thing else

im saving some space on my laptop so i was just wondering whether unnecessary football manager files such as non english languages will affect the game if deleted.

Yeah i wouldn't recommend deleting something like that, sometimes the game uses things that you wouldn't necessarily expect.

Also, i guess by you're name you support Cray Wanderers? They're quite local to me, i stuck them in the conference south and had an enjoyable game with them!

only way to find out is to cut and paste the file from where it is and put it on your desktop. if the game runs fine then delete them or move them toa pen drive or something similar just in case. you can always re install the game anywya if you've messed it up.

Delete the movies directory. Not only will you save space but it loads up a ton faster too.

Delete the movies directory. Not only will you save space but it loads up a ton faster too.

i might do that. i like the movies that show when you load but it does get annoying when i just want to play.