[Switzerland] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Switzerland here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Switzerland should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Good morning,

For Lugano U18.

The athletic trainer of the u18 is Scali Fabio since 2017. His role is Head of physical condition from U21 to U12

Date of birth 11/08/1987 in Varese (ITALY).

He speaks 100% Italian / 100% English and basic French. 
UEFA B Diplome and Fitness Coach Diplome  

For the values do I have to give you some information?

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/11/2020 at 15:51, 45c0m said:

Linking the language issue raised in this thread here: 

Seconding this.  Playing as Eschen/Mauren, hired staff and players had Italian as the language to learn rather than German.

Edited by VooDooYouDo

• 3 weeks later...

HR Switzerland @bonsai@aulit

I think there is a problem with Murat Yakın (ID 500145) Career Stats Section

2004/2005 Basel - Switzerland - Super League - Apps: 13 - Goals: 3 (Not 23)

2002/2003 Basel - Switzerland - Super League - Apps: 26 - Goals: 6

2000/2001 Basel - Switzerland - Super League - Apps: 11 - Goals: 1

1998/1999 - Fenerbahçe - Turkey - Süper Lig - Apps: 23 - Goals: 3 (https://www.tff.org/Default.aspx?pageId=526&kisiID=29478)

1991/1992 Concordia Basel (ID 137915) - Switzerland

https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/6423/Murat_Yakin.html

LAGIjU.png

• 1 month later...

The language settings for Switzerland appear to be bugged/wrong. Whenever I want to send my players or staff on an intensive language course, it says it is a language course for Italian, as that is "the most spoken language in Switzerland". This is false, the most spoken language is German with 73.3% of Swiss people speaking the language, whereas only 6.1% speak Italian. (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprachen_in_der_Schweiz#Verbreitung)

This is not linked to the location of the club either, as I have encountered this issue with both Basel and Grasshopper Club Zurich, both within the German speaking part of the country.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Am 21.4.2021 um 17:30 schrieb Juxur:

Hi! 

I am looking to start a career with Grasshoppers. However the club vision is always preferring to hire and train Portuguese players for some reason. This probably should not be the case?

Hello! This is correct, as Grasshoppers are part of the club network of Fosun. Wolves are part it as well. As Jorge Mendes is part of this too, GC looks to sign Portuguese players. We might tone it down a bit, though.

Am 22.7.2021 um 18:41 schrieb RealSmokePL:

Many clubs are missing stats for previous seasons, just the league position 

Untitled-1.png

I'll look into this. They might have never been entered, which would give us quite some work. ;)

Am 20.2.2021 um 21:16 schrieb Sven7474:

The language settings for Switzerland appear to be bugged/wrong. Whenever I want to send my players or staff on an intensive language course, it says it is a language course for Italian, as that is "the most spoken language in Switzerland". This is false, the most spoken language is German with 73.3% of Swiss people speaking the language, whereas only 6.1% speak Italian. (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprachen_in_der_Schweiz#Verbreitung)

This is not linked to the location of the club either, as I have encountered this issue with both Basel and Grasshopper Club Zurich, both within the German speaking part of the country.

We don't know how to deal with this yet. The settings are correct, but we can't set a standard language for a team. However, the regions (cantons) are set correctly, including the main language. So this looks like a bug. Any idea, @Simon Tipple?

• SI Staff
On 14/08/2021 at 22:43, aulit said:

We don't know how to deal with this yet. The settings are correct, but we can't set a standard language for a team. However, the regions (cantons) are set correctly, including the main language. So this looks like a bug. Any idea, @Simon Tipple?

I'll get someone to look into it. :thup: