[Croatia] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Croatia here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Croatia should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

As i pointed earlier during beta, before release when starting new save game with Hajduk Split current acting manager Boro Primorac is also Head of youth development at club. That is his main role. He is ACTING manager. So when you start game with Hajduk you obviously sack him from position of manager but he does not remain at club as head of youth development either. He is completely out of club which means that one of better staff people in game is out of club hence making club extremley weaker.

Proof:

https://hajduk.hr/akademija/struktura

https://hajduk.hr/struka

https://hajduk.hr/vijest/boro-primorac-vodit-ce-prvu-momcad-hajduka-u-narednom-razdoblju/13260 - as acting manager untill permanent solution is found. 

Also i really dont know how likes of Nidhad Mujakić or Dimitrov can be better players in game then someone who Milan paid 10m euros ie Stefan Simic. I realize this is personal view but it makes no sense whatsoever. 

As I already mention this in BETA database topic, HNK Šibenik have new owner.

The president is Eduardo Fernando Zapata Sierra (Colombian).

https://sibenskiportal.hr/aktualno/kolumbijci-stigli-u-gradsku-upravu-danas-konacan-potpis-na-ugovor-za-kupnju-hnk-sibenik/?fbclid=IwAR3hA3cthSp0dCSVDB6a7E4-fqJV4pAdfF5fqIFI4T7iHLEPhq9VSkke0bs

Today, they will sign the contract and next step is approved document from Ministry of Sport in Croatia. America de Cali remains senior affilliated club.

We can change this on winter update cuz I believe till then this will be official and done.

Yeah. Mind you, it's important to note that we cannot make changes for things that are not official. We've all seen things that are "done" fall through and that would be worse than not having it in the game at all. 

Also, we'll always be behind the real life changes. 

On 24/11/2020 at 22:26, Hey You said:

As i pointed earlier during beta, before release when starting new save game with Hajduk Split current acting manager Boro Primorac is also Head of youth development at club. That is his main role. He is ACTING manager. So when you start game with Hajduk you obviously sack him from position of manager but he does not remain at club as head of youth development either. He is completely out of club which means that one of better staff people in game is out of club hence making club extremley weaker.

I took a look in the DB and he is definitely set as Head of Youth Development first, Manager second. So, why he gets sacked is not really a database issue. 

3 minutes ago, kpain16 said:

I took a look in the DB and he is definitely set as Head of Youth Development first, Manager second. So, why he gets sacked is not really a database issue. 

It is issue never the less. I checked data in editor too. It is set correct looks like but Primorac is still out of club once you take manager role and start your save. 

1 hour ago, kpain16 said:

Yeah. Mind you, it's important to note that we cannot make changes for things that are not official. We've all seen things that are "done" fall through and that would be worse than not having it in the game at all. 

Also, we'll always be behind the real life changes. 

I know that. I wrote it here just to give information. Of course, as soon as new ownership is done, I will post it here. And I believe it would be for winter update.

• SI Staff

Cheers for raising the issue with the Head of Youth Development at Hajduk Split being sacked when you take over @Hey You. As @kpain16 has pointed out, it is a Gameplay issue and not a data issue. This is logged to be investigated for a better solution.

The way we have it set up appears to be correct. However, if we were to set Boro Primorac to be Caretaker manager, he would remain at the club when you take over. This doesn't seen right to me though. It appears he is the manager and academy director.

In future we'll look to make it so that if someone has Manager (First team) as their second job, they would step back and do the first job (in this case Head of Youth Development), when the user takes over.

As posted in the beta thread:

I think that the poor state of the Dinamo Zagreb and the Croatian national team stadium Makismir is not very well reflected in the game. Spokesperson for the Croatian football federation has recently told media that the Croatian national team will no longer play any  games on Maksimir because of its appaling shortages. For example, earlier this year an eartquake in Zagreb made parts of the stadium unusable because of concerns that some of the stands could collapse. In the game Maksimir is still Croatias main stadium.

Proof: https://www.total-croatia-news.com/sport/48203-croatia-will-no-longer-play-at-maksimir
Proof: https://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/video-snimili-smo-kako-izgleda-maksimir-padala-su-stakla-i-betonski-blokovi/2167772.aspx

Dinamo Zagreb has for the last decade put enormous amounts of money into the maintenance of Maksimir just to barely be able to get it approved for continued use every year, even though they dont own the stadium. The city of Zagreb does and have for years stalled the building of a new stadium hoping that someone else will come in and pick up the tab. This should be reflected in the game, for example by making maintenance costs higher every year and lowering stadium capacity and overall attractiveness of the club. It should be a lot easier than it is now to get the Dinamo board to approve building a new smaller stadium in the game, right now its damn near impossble because of Maksimir being a stadium with an average state and a capacity that well exceeds the average attendance for a club like Dinamo. 

On 26/11/2020 at 18:00, Ed Hewison said:

Cheers for raising the issue with the Head of Youth Development at Hajduk Split being sacked when you take over @Hey You. As @kpain16 has pointed out, it is a Gameplay issue and not a data issue. This is logged to be investigated for a better solution.

The way we have it set up appears to be correct. However, if we were to set Boro Primorac to be Caretaker manager, he would remain at the club when you take over. This doesn't seen right to me though. It appears he is the manager and academy director.

In future we'll look to make it so that if someone has Manager (First team) as their second job, they would step back and do the first job (in this case Head of Youth Development), when the user takes over.

it is already mentioned, Boro Primorac is just Interim Manager , and once Hajduk find Manager, Boro will stay as HoYD because Manager has no impact about HoYD appointment in real life at Hajduk. Boro is old and he has no intention about doing two jobs in future, this is just at this point because President take a time for find new Manager.

boro.PNG

• SI Staff
38 minutes ago, nikiforenko010 said:

it is already mentioned, Boro Primorac is just Interim Manager , and once Hajduk find Manager, Boro will stay as HoYD because Manager has no impact about HoYD appointment in real life at Hajduk. Boro is old and he has no intention about doing two jobs in future, this is just at this point because President take a time for find new Manager.

boro.PNG

Understood. We can update him to be Interim Manager in the future.

31 minutes ago, KaLu9 said:

Some players missing in Dinamo II, the Montenegrian duo Milan Vukotic and Andrija Kolundzic and in Dinamo u19 squad Alessio Tonon that signed from AC Milan.

Thank's for spotting the Tonon issue. He was indeed placed at Dinamo by the Italian research team, only at the wrong NK Dinamo Zagreb that doesn't exist anymore so he ends up being free. I raised the issue.

Kolundzic was missing in the DB and Vukotic was not transfered. Both are now fixed, thanks.

1 hour ago, KaLu9 said:

Some players missing in Dinamo II, the Montenegrian duo Milan Vukotic and Andrija Kolundzic and in Dinamo u19 squad Alessio Tonon that signed from AC Milan.

As I checked AC Milan, I saw Tonin in their squad. But, on the other side I can't find online any information that Tonin transfer is done in RL.

• 4 weeks later...

Ardian Kozniku (ID 126324) Career Stats Section needs to update. (Information was given about this last year, but no updates were provided.

Source: https://www.national-football-teams.com/player/15736/Ardian_Kozniku.html

1997/1998 - APOEL Nicosia -  Cyprus - Apps: 11 - Goals: 12

1997/1998 - SC Bastia -  France Ligue One (ID 16) - Apps: 12 - Goals: 5

1996/1997 - Le Havre -  France Ligue One (ID 16) - Apps: 30 - Goals: 6

1995/1996 - AS Cannes (ID 825) - France Ligue One (ID 16) - Apps: 24 - Goals: 7

1994/1995 - AS Cannes (ID 825) - France Ligue One (ID 16) - Apps: 31 - Goals: 13

1990/1991 - Hajduk Split (ID 433) - Croatia Prva Liga (ID 129645) - Apps: 28 - Goals:6

1989/1990 FK Prishtina (ID 8351589) - Yugoslavia - Apps: 37 - Goals: 14

1988/1989 FK Prishtina (ID 8351589) - Yugoslavia - Apps: 21 - Goals: 3

OcyWKf.png

On 26/11/2020 at 18:00, Ed Hewison said:

No such issue in FM touch. There hes manager and HEad of Youth Development and once you take club he remains as HYD as it should be.

Just a heads up in case this isnt fixed yet :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...