[Hungary] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for Hungary competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for Hungary should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

Additional Hungary info:

• As Freddie wrote, the Hungarian First Division foreign player limit stayed in and should be out. This has been reported by us over the forums and internally too, please do not report it as a bug. The bug is under review.
  • Numbering issue (1-25 only) at squad registration has been reported.
  • If you find VAR in the game for Hungary, it should go out as well, it was reported.
  • 5 substitutions rule shall be in, if it is not working (3 subs), please do report.

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league: The post above by emgergo noted that the 5 substitutions rule should be in, but it does not work for me in the first division.

- State how you think it should be working: i should be able to make 5 substitutions apparently

- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 11.30.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 11.36.27 AM.png

This is more curious because my cursory search for info didn't reveal anything - but shouldn't youth players be able to be registered with any concern for a limit? Also if you start a Beta with these issues in place, will an update fix a save or would a new save be required?

20201113133320_1.thumb.jpg.11df1b83c72e6f819f3a8cb1e5bb985e.jpg

Yes, it should work as (and was originally set up like) unlimited youth players can be registered. There are interconnected bugs, so let's see after the fixes that are under progress.

My guess would be new game for full effect.

• 4 weeks later...

But is it normal that I cannot register player in August and even if the transfer market close in mid sept, i have to wait at 4 November for register players so i cannot use new signing until November. 
What sense have those rules?

edit: 

it let me to register also at the end of the market (21 sept)
But it strange again, 'cause it should let me to register player the day he arrived in team.

Edited by FlorianAlbert9