Plenty of shots but few goals

Got a very solid save set up, 11 seasons in with very few complaints. Just recently however I am having lots of shots but very few actually on target and scraping 1-0 wins despite dominating every aspect (thankfully my genius allowing us to not concede too many).

Have attached my current tactics below, and key ratings such as composure, finishing etc are high for my strikers! 

Any pointers would be great!

Cheers.

image.jpg

17 minutes ago, TEGER said:

Prime example here! Relying on a pen to scrape a draw despite those stats!

46AB3D22-E451-426B-A1A5-E261A522F830.jpeg

How where the full  match stats? By the way sprintscreen button and then ctrl+v to paste image when you write message. :)

Edited by Pasonen

Propably you didnt score because there was not enough men going inside box from the center channel. There was lots of headers? Was this a cup game or league game? Huge "shot" number make me think you're not from same league.

Edited by Pasonen

7 minutes ago, Pasonen said:

Propably you didnt score because there was not enough men going inside box from the center channel. There was lots of headers? Was this a cup game or league game? Huge "shot" number make me think you're not from same league.

Nope same league but it was a cup game!

On 28/08/2020 at 14:41, TEGER said:

Apologies! Attached

Image 28-08-2020 at 14.41.jpg

50 shots to 6 in a 1-1 draw :lol: you know when you've been FM'ed. I'd love to see a detailed breakdown of the shots, long shots, CCC's, HC's etc. Were they playing in a 5 a-side goal?