Wow...

I always thought strikers were there to score goals, not to stand on the pitch doing NOTHING!! NOTHING! I'm playing as Milan and I have Aguero, Inzaghi, Huntelaar and Pato as my strikers. Aguero - 17 games (all comps)-3 goals (!) Huntelaar 19 games - 4 goals, Pato 10 games - 1 goal, Inzaghi 8 games - 3 goals. I have tried every tactic on here. Matt's TTF set, Knap's tactics and the unbeated spurs tactic... Now these are all great tactics, they won me a lot of games. My team plays great, has possesion, dominates. I'm first in Serie A, with 13 W 1 D 1 L. I'm incredibly annoyed by not having Aguero (who cost me 46 Mill Euros) score like he should. 17 games, 3 goals?!?! Really? What can I do?

Teams in serie A don't generally score loads, and with 13 / 15 wins I wouldn't be too concerned? There goals are obviously winning matchs still?

I know that temas in Serie A don't score like say in Spain. However, the numbers are way too low. In 10 games Pato scored only once? Is anyone else having this problem because I think this need to be addressed in the next patch.

The point is SI... FM09 is probably the worst fm ever.

I wish I could return the game and get my money back.

LOL ;)

I wouldn't go that far. I actually like the game and I think it's an improvement over 08. There are a lot of areas that they improved. It's just that the bugs are REALLY noticable.

Advise. Just use the ability of your striker as in real life. I´ve got Suazo and Cardozo. Normally i play in 442 and use target man, selecting both. Use the option changing position between them. Now choose how to feed the target man. if you got a very speedy one or a tall and good header i can tell you most of the games, only get one of them on fire in every game (of course when opposite deence breaks you score all kind of goals). if you choose to serve the target men with balls behind defense i can see suazo scoring in front of gk. if i choose playing by both sides and crosses, feeding the target man by air i see cardozo on fire. Is very important to train the Phisio and strenght. FM forever. try it and let us know

My tactic is the normal 442, playing home with small teams i put attack mentality (lightly) away with small teams normal counter attack.

Big teams defensive counter attack. the instructions depend on the players you ve got. imagine a full back with a lot of positioning antecipation speed etc, you could put him running to cross, if not is better to not attack but put him making through passes to wings. make it simple with your players, attack when you can and defend when you should. I believe this is the most reallistic FM ever. My opinion

Archived