U23 league

How do you get your U23s to get invited to a league? I’m 9 years into my save with Wrexham and I have excellent youth facilities (soon to be improved again) I’ve been in the top 2 flights of football for the last 5 years and my youth level is 2. It might not be the best but is that not enough to get into something like the U23 PDL?

As well as what @SpS_Zen wrote, the game also prioritises the teams already in. So if it's full, you need to wait until a team withdraws. When I got promoted into the PL with my lower tier team, I think it joined an U23 league after 4 or 5 seasons, if I remember correctly.

Il y a 15 heures, Jaydenoren a dit :

Thanks for the advice, do youth players develop more when playing official games in the youth team rather than friendlies?

I suppose. These are competitive games with stronger opposition that what you will get in u23/u18 friendlies.

• 4 weeks later...

It’s been 3 seasons since and I have state of the art youth facilities with a youth level of 1 and I’m still not getting invited to any league whatsoever, this is ridiculous.

Edited by Jaydenoren

6 hours ago, Jaydenoren said:

It’s been 3 seasons since and I have state of the art youth facilities with a youth level of 1 and I’m still not getting invited to any league whatsoever, this is ridiculous.

As I wrote, it's currently set up so that the teams already in the competition are selected first, so you need to wait until another team stops sending theirs. I got mine after 4 or 5 seasons of a youth level 1.

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/08/2020 at 19:33, XaW said:

As I wrote, it's currently set up so that the teams already in the competition are selected first, so you need to wait until another team stops sending theirs. I got mine after 4 or 5 seasons of a youth level 1.

even then it's nearly game breaking for an academy that good to not be put into a league. Now entering a 5th consecutive premier league season, i'm a champions league team and still no invite.

14 minutes ago, Jaydenoren said:

even then it's nearly game breaking for an academy that good to not be put into a league. Now entering a 5th consecutive premier league season, i'm a champions league team and still no invite.

Well, I'm currently in League One and my team joined the U23 league this season... I'm also youth rank 3.

Izrclvg.png1ENXlBC.png

• 4 weeks later...

Is this a bug? I am 12 seasons in the top flight with Hendon, having played around 25 season and my U23 teams have never been invited to a formal league, even though my youth facilities have been maxed out. I am in the EFL trophy, but I assume that works differently.