Effects of Hiring a Legend

I just hired a legend as a staff. As featured in my Inbox, he's been always giving interviews about my club/players' performance. Historically he was a best player in the past, and the club even retired the #10 jersey in his honor. Well, I just hired him at age 55 as a youth staff cheaply (U18 Ass Coach).

I wonder if there are any positive effects of hiring a legend that I should expect in times to come. Any inputs are appreciated. Thanks.

PS: I was asked about his hiring during a press interview. See question below.

FMlegendhiring.PNG

Edited by phd_angel
PS image

Haven't done it in '20 but while managing Cagliari in '19, I hired Gianfranco Zola as my assistant. 

The supporters will always be delighted when you hire a club legend but I'm not sure there are any other positive effects. I was successful there so I can't say if that hire would have made a difference of putting me in good graces with the board since I didn't need it. More likely a part of Dynamics that has little effect on what really matters-winning or losing.   

Whenever i start any save, one of the very first things i do is Staff/Player search  and filter favourite clubs form my team and i am obsessed with signing on as many as i can.

Sometimes the coaches attributes could be absolute crap but i sign them anyway just as a sentimental thing and i like the idea of bring the club back to it's roots. I will persevere with a player who is a 6/7 out of 10 who is local and loves the club rather than buy an 8/9 out of 10 because if we were to win with those types of players in squad it just feel so much better

With regards to the coaches it does actually have an impact on you new crop of re-gens because they take on traits of your coaches so even if they are 2 stars if you have a few u18 coaches who support your club then you are likely to get a lot more youngsters coming through who will love the club as well, so there are perks