Four Players "Starting to consider wether he should be looking to move to a bigger club" be

In the space of 30 days four of my players are suddenly hit with this pre-concern.  Should I be concerned?  How do I address this?   I'm playing as Leeds and we are in the Champion's League, but still only the 5-6th most "reputable" club in England.  If we qualify for the Champion's League again I expect Leeds will move into a Continental reputation.  Will that fix my problem?  There aren't more than 25 teams with a better reputation in the game.

Edited by Enos

Anything you can do to boost both your reputation and that of the club should help.  Boosting the morale of those specific players may help as well.  Talking to them about their concerns -- promising extra playing time or winning trophies or gaining promotion -- may satisfy them. Even dumping some player they don't like could fix the problem.  Finally, as a last resort, offering a better contract might wprk.

You could, of course, tell them to rock on and get on with their job.  One of the ongoing issues with having success with a smaller reputation club as you get well into the game is that every transfer window the top 10 European clubs come offering pitiful offers for your top players and they want to go because they can get enormous wages there.  You can get some success by digging your heels in sometime, but you need to pick your battles.  If they want to go to a bigger club, set your asking price at a level that will mean that you can receive some eye-watering bids and perhaps replace them?

• 2 weeks later...

After just completing my 3rd season with Brighton - and actually having some success, after scraping bye the first two - it seems half my starting 11 is looking out the window of their fancy Kemp Town Victorian terraces, wondering if maybe there isn't a better place to be.

It's understandable a 4-ish star national rep side, with a 31k capacity ground isn't going to be able to compete if/when big clubs come calling and will pay the buyout clauses; however, would it be a mitigating factor to have a UK and Ireland heavy squad? Leaning on the cliche that they don't travel well, as compared to players from the ROTW who will go wherever?

Typically my starting 11 has 2 or 3, with 4 or 5 usually being named in the matchday squad. So if I start getting my continental and international players plucked, I could segue to being more home nations bias.