Agent Wars [FM20 Sign Up]

In-game Date: 28.December.2020

Still at the start of the winter break, not much going on in Croatia, just the drama over the transfer of Jurica with 4 names fighting it out for his signature.

And nothing at all in England, however Jake has picked up a virus and will miss a couple of weeks if it doesn't clear up quickly.

image.thumb.png.8f2b0e8f1366f0808f6e1e6edc4948b2.png

Edited by Millerman

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game Date: 04.January.2021

Nothing to note in Croatia, however in England the U18s drew 2-2 away at Bradford in the Alliance league, Bernard started the match and Rodney came on as sub to score.

Jake has been put on the loan list, I have a feeling the club will want to see him in action lower down the leagues before offering him a contract.

image.thumb.png.ed1f55cce5828cfa76c5ebd958c6b31c.png

In-game Date: 11.January.2021

Only an U23 friendly match to talk about, a 4-1 away win at Tamworth, Jake came on as sub but that's about all!

Croatia kicks back in come Feb, and hopefully some of the Millers youth will get a second half of the season chance to develop their skills and earn their first pro-contracts.

image.thumb.png.7e7edac26477c6c635294b5d37900e1f.png

@Jaketomsett I will make changes when I get in from work and move the game forward from this week - cheers.

In-game Date: 18.January.2021

The winter break is over in Croatia and its pre-season all over again, well 2nd half of the season pre-season and it all starts again next week.

In England the Millers U23 drew 2-2 at Rochadale, Elliot started in goal and Jake came on as sub. The U18s lost 2-1 at home to Hartlepool with Bernard starting.

image.thumb.png.e905d517cdf5d98814ea8f314054913c.png

In-game Date: 25.January.2021

Croatian football was back, all be it a mid season pre-season.......The U19s won 3-1 away at Vihor U19s Arsenic came on as sub and set one of the goals up. Pacar started the match, as did Simic who scored but also came off injured. Broken ribs will see the young man out for anything between 2 to 3 months! Gutted for him. Pacar has been offered a couple of contracts from Istra 1961 and Hajduk Split and has to decide if to move on or stay at the club, hopefully all will be sorted within the week!

In England, there was no football and still no loan bids in for Jake.

image.thumb.png.100bceb978c2ad98f51953b76057fe3d.png

I have completed a sense check on the points totals and it seems some of the Millers lads I gave full points to rather than half as they are in 2nd season, so for example Jake is now in minus points - its not massive and will make very little difference overall, so in a few games time he will be back in positive figures. Sorry about this, mega busy at work with the school exams (I work for an education board and its like 16 hour days), trying to train for a 110 mile race and also trying to buy a house.....!!!!!! I'll get back on it gang!

3 hours ago, Millerman said:

trying to train for a 110 mile race

I hope there's a missing decimal point somewhere...

Rodney Kirwan

I'll use 13 points on Strength (12 to 13) and 6 points on Bravery (5 to 6).

Dejan Arsenic

I'll use 10 points on Passing (9 to 10) and 9 points on Positioning (3 to 5).

Edited by DaneBramage

In-game Date: 01.February.2021

Finally the will he, won't he transfer saga of Pacar is over, he has decided that even without playing a professional game of football he is better off leaving on a free transfer and joining MaxTV Prva hrvatska nogometna liga side HNK Hajduk Split. We don't know yet the terms of the contract, if his current club will get any money for him, all we know is he is off! 53 comments on twitter were made.

Plenty of friendlies in Croatia with the 1st team playing 3 in a week! First up was a 2-1 away defeat to Varazdin Dejan, Dejan started an set the only goal up, whilst Pacar came on as sub. Next up another 2-1 defeat at home to to Szeged 2011,Pacar started as did Dejan. Finally a 2-0 away defeat to Mladost Zdralovi, Pacar, Arsenic both started with Simic coming on as sub!

The Rotherham U23s won 3-0 away in a friendly against Farnborough U23s, Jake came on as sub and hit one of the goals. The U18s beat Boston United 1-0 at home in the league with Bernard coming on as sub.

Still no clubs have come in to take Jake on loan for the rest of the season.

image.thumb.png.fe3859c9a6a516a248009848b760f4f5.png

13 hours ago, DaneBramage said:

Good to see another assist for Dejan. For three appearances though I think I should have a balance of 31 points, rather than 21. 

Dejan Arsenic

I'll use 17 points on Technique (7 to 9) and 12 points on Dribbling (11 to 12).

Your right mate it should have been - however - due to an error on my part the 1st of the 3 games should have been in the previous, previous update - the points were put against the player but I didn't write about it. So I did this update but that meant 2 lots of points rather than 3....hopefully this will be end of my stupid errors! I have checked everything from season 1, all correct and we are correct again....finish work today and go to Greece on Sunday for 2 weeks, so I am going to try and get an update every 6 hours to get as close to the end of season 2 as possible.

It's good to see our first player agree a move, Rotherham are trying to get Jake a loan move and all the rest of the Millers youth are out of contract in 5 months - so a lot will happen and change, and as we know, not every youth makes it - so will be some disappointment too.

In-game Date: 08.February.2021

Heart-breaking news coming from Rotherham is that young Rodney Kirwan has been released immediately on a free-transfer! Millers boss Paul Hurst felt he was surplus to requirements and it was in the players best interest to leave now. Rodney played in a total of 44 times, starting 23 and coming on a sub 21 times scoring 13 goals of which 1 was a pen, setting up 2 with 2 man of the match. He also picked up 3 yellow cards in his time with the Millers, at this moment in time there is no news on where his next stop will be. Everyone at the Millers wish him well and hope he continues to develop as a player, at just 17 years of age he has plenty of time on his side.

The U23s beat Kidderminster Harriers 3-1 away from home in a friendly, Elliot started in goal and Jake on the left side of midfield. The U18s lost 4-2 away at Bolton in the U18 Youth Alliance Cup N Qtr Final with Elliot, Bernard, and Jake all started the match.

A couple of games in Croatia and another couple of defeats, first up was a 1-0 home defeat to Viktoria Plzen, Dejan and Jurica both started. The other match was a 2-0 away defeat to Marsonia, Dejan and Jurica both started again with Marin coming on as sub.

image.thumb.png.896b5271a8d88de39b49f185492719d2.png

12 hours ago, Millerman said:

Your right mate it should have been - however - due to an error on my part the 1st of the 3 games should have been in the previous, previous update - the points were put against the player but I didn't write about it. So I did this update but that meant 2 lots of points rather than 3

Righto, that makes sense. Cheers.

Dejan Arsenic

I'll use 11 points for Pace (10 to 11).

1 hour ago, Millerman said:

Heart-breaking news coming from Rotherham is that young Rodney Kirwan has been released immediately on a free-transfer!  Rodney played in a total of 44 times, starting 23 and coming on a sub 21 times scoring 13 goals of which 1 was a pen, setting up 2 with 2 man of the match.

Ouch! That's not a bad record though, hopefully someone else will pick him up. Maybe going down a division or two would help, see more competitive game time to earn more points.

In-game Date: 15.February.2021

The Millers U23s drew 1-1 away at Farsley U23s with just Jake starting. No other news as Rodney has completed his first full week as a free agent, I hope he gets snapped up soon.

In Croatia, the U19s beat Dugo Selo U19s 3-1 in an away friendly, Simic started as did Pacar with Dejan coming on as sub and hitting one of the three goals. The first team completed their final warm up match before the re-start of the season beating Maksimir 2-0 away from home. Dejan started and set a goal up, Marin and Jurica also started the match giving hope all the young lads might get some game time come the re-start.

image.thumb.png.33c9a49e14f455c1cb4996639fd77815.png

Elliot Ellis rushing out to 9 and acceleration to 6, leaving 3 points spare.

Pacar finishing and pace to 15, first touch to 9, concentration to 3 and positioning to 3 which should also leave 3 points spare i think

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...