[FM20] African (CAF) International Competitions

A collection of various new and modified international tournaments for African (CAF) nations

• UNAF Cup : Regional international tournament contested between the 5 North African nations.
  • CECAFA Cup : Regional international tournament contested between the 14 East African nations.
  • UNIFFAC Cup : Regional international tournament contested between the 8 Central African nations.
  • WAFU Nations Cup : Regional international tournament contested between the 16 West African nations.
  • COSAFA Cup : Regional international tournament contested between the 14 South African nations.

All tournaments will be played in July every 2 years (even).

Enjoy the custom files and your feedbacks are much appreciated.

Download links : https://www.mediafire.com/file/gijwsacas62n78u/NBL_International_Comps_-_Africa.rar/file

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Do you have the COSAFA playouts. IIRC everyone plays a bunch of games right down to 5th place, 7th place etc. Can be done with "next round for winner/loser" or fate actions in the advanced editor

No I've not done that. If you know how to do it, you can download my file and modify it urself

• 6 months later...
On 26/04/2020 at 06:45, themodelcitizen said:

Do you have the COSAFA playouts. IIRC everyone plays a bunch of games right down to 5th place, 7th place etc. Can be done with "next round for winner/loser" or fate actions in the advanced editor

Do you know an editor data file that's using this format? I'm looking for inspiration for my made-up competition.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2020 at 06:26, Shenmue-X said:

Do you know an editor data file that's using this format? I'm looking for inspiration for my made-up competition.

No I don't know any file using this format. But if u ask around the forums in this community perhaps u could find one.