Global Steam leaderboard

Not sure if this is the right forum so apologies if so, just didn't seem like a story and wanted to share my achievement of making it to the front page (top 20) of the Steam leaderboards for a single save. Anyone else ever managed anything similar? This has sort of happened by accident, I'm an FM addict and have been playing the same save game since beta release date and apparently this is what happens when I play one save! Haha

649274404_Screenshot2020-02-20at00_16_04.thumb.png.182c0973c2fb5c2b6cd8817e4393642a.png

Here's my manager profile to show I've not holidayed and have played every game.

753029312_Screenshot2020-02-20at00_18_14.thumb.png.67305e2912be94e40b3799a808bf1328.png

I know this means I need to get a life and I have a real problem but I figured my fellow managers, especially those who enjoy deeper career saves, would appreciate it more than uninterested non-FM obsessed friends and colleagues ; )

I'm a fair bit behind you, although I do have a poorer team and don't buy anyone.

ci7yOHv.png

Still, top 4200! Getting points in Wales are a bit harder than England!

158IJ1I.png

No holidays for me either.

On 20/02/2020 at 00:30, likesiamesefish said:

Not sure if this is the right forum so apologies if so, just didn't seem like a story and wanted to share my achievement of making it to the front page (top 20) of the Steam leaderboards for a single save. Anyone else ever managed anything similar? This has sort of happened by accident, I'm an FM addict and have been playing the same save game since beta release date and apparently this is what happens when I play one save! Haha

649274404_Screenshot2020-02-20at00_16_04.thumb.png.182c0973c2fb5c2b6cd8817e4393642a.png

Here's my manager profile to show I've not holidayed and have played every game.

753029312_Screenshot2020-02-20at00_18_14.thumb.png.67305e2912be94e40b3799a808bf1328.png

I know this means I need to get a life and I have a real problem but I figured my fellow managers, especially those who enjoy deeper career saves, would appreciate it more than uninterested non-FM obsessed friends and colleagues ; )

Cracking achievement imo. :thup:

On 22/02/2020 at 16:52, XaW said:

I'm a fair bit behind you, although I do have a poorer team and don't buy anyone.

ci7yOHv.png

Still, top 4200! Getting points in Wales are a bit harder than England!

158IJ1I.png

No holidays for me either.

Ha that's awesome. I've never done a youth only challenge from a low level, although I had a save with Crewe where I allowed myself to sign their real life youth graduates only and that was fun. I'm saving the old school VNN/VNS type save for when there's a year that they boost youth development and the way it works at some point.

Btw you might remember a random YT comment saying that they recognised your avatar from the siforums - that was me! Haha. Nice to see a fellow Loki Ultra tearing up the leaderboards, it's a shame you can't search for games via nation like you can seasons because I expect you might well top the whole thing for Wales.

7 minutes ago, craigcwwe said:

Cracking achievement imo. :thup:

Cheers man - up to 19th now :D

3 hours ago, likesiamesefish said:

Ha that's awesome. I've never done a youth only challenge from a low level, although I had a save with Crewe where I allowed myself to sign their real life youth graduates only and that was fun. I'm saving the old school VNN/VNS type save for when there's a year that they boost youth development and the way it works at some point.

Btw you might remember a random YT comment saying that they recognised your avatar from the siforums - that was me! Haha. Nice to see a fellow Loki Ultra tearing up the leaderboards, it's a shame you can't search for games via nation like you can seasons because I expect you might well top the whole thing for Wales.

Ah yes, that was you! :)

Trying to inch my way up, but I'm not getting many points each season as other will. Still, it's a long term project, so in time I'm hoping to win the Champions League. Did the same with Kettering in England in FM19, but failed England this season with Stratford Town. 10 seasons in VNN before relegated out of the system. Harsh!

I'm up to almost top 3k btw!

jYFgurc.png