Sponsorship/TV rights money in various leagues

Hello everyone,

I would like to start a new long term save in an European league and play with "no attribute" skin, implement some kind of moneyball and some other transfer restrictions and concentrate on youth development. I want to help my team to slowly improve and move up in the ranks and possibly challenge for the domestic title and European success one day. But first I have to decide which league to choose. I would really like to play for Kaiserslautern or Munich 1860 from German third division as they both meet most of my criterias (rich history, fallen giants, nice facilities etc.) but I fear that Bundesliga and even 2. Bundesliga are generating too much money from TV rights and sponsorship and this would somehow ruin the meaning of my challenge as it is important not to have much money and not become one of the richest clubs in the world after several season. What do you think? I have also excluded England for the same reason.

So what league what you choose? It shouldn´t generate so much money but also be good enough to actually allow me to bring some European success and keep most of my players and also should be challenging enough with some big teams to overcome (I have to note that I usually loose my motivation to play once I start to dominate the league). So I need to find balance between these criterias. I also should say that I prefer countries with B/reserve teams playing in normal league structure but this isn´t required.

So this leaves me with these countries:

1) Spain - but this is probably also generating too much money from sponsorship and TV rights, isn´t it?

2) France - never managed in this country, so how does it look with income and overall finances in League 1?

and then from slowly "smaller" leagues...

3) Holland/Portugal - both look great in my eyes and are very similar but I played for AZ Alkmaar in my last save and totally dominated domestically from season one, so I am not sure it is challenging enough (but it should be mentioned that AZ have extremelly talented squad)

4) Belgium

I would really like to hear your opinion and recommendations. Many thanks.

If you want to manage in a top league you will have a lot of tv money. Your criterias are a bid contradicional so you need to decide which parts are more important for you. Maybe managing a smaller club in one of the top leagues?

I will for sure choose small, most probably lower league in that country but as the team grows up and achieve success then prize money/tv rights/sponsorship plays huge role and can ruin the challenge. Most of clubs in real life have problems with finances, so this should be possible.

I would go for Portugal, managing outside the big three (Sporting, Benfica and Porto) and also excluding Vitoria Guimaraes and Sporting Braga...I did a similar save with Boavista who cna be considered as a fallen giant considering its recent history...other teams that were in the Primeira Liga in the past could be Uniao de Leiria (used to be managed by Mourinho)...