FM Touch 20 Match Engine

Hi, 

Do we know when the latest match engine updates from the main game normally filter down to the Touch versions?  I have both and the issues with the ME, especially how overpowered long balls over the top are, and the high number of 1:1s that are therefore created are really spoiling my enjoyment to the point I cannot play the IOS version.   I

19 hours ago, willmillen said:

Hi, 

Do we know when the latest match engine updates from the main game normally filter down to the Touch versions?  I have both and the issues with the ME, especially how overpowered long balls over the top are, and the high number of 1:1s that are therefore created are really spoiling my enjoyment to the point I cannot play the IOS version.   I

The winter window patch will probably be launched late Feb/first week of March for the main game and Touch will likely follow a few days after approval from Apple/Google.

16 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

Was there an update to the main game recently? I play touch on tablet, and I didn't think there'd be another update until the winter transfer one. You've got my hopes up now though 

No update has been launched. Just a new ME version on the public beta that has not been made available for Touch.

• Administrators

We aim to keep the Touch versions in sync with each other, so until there's a full update it's unlikely to be pushed out to FM Touch.

7 hours ago, rafaelbenitez said:

The winter window patch will probably be launched late Feb/first week of March for the main game and Touch will likely follow a few days after approval from Apple/Google.

No update has been launched. Just a new ME version on the public beta that has not been made available for Touch.

Ah OK, thanks for letting me know 

7 hours ago, Victorhugo4222 said:

Hey Lucas,

Can i ask why on steam you can change to public beta on FM Touch? I know it does not change anything just wondering if you knew there was the option?

Thanks

They released a public beta (not just the normal early access beta) for FMT prior to full release.