Leagues vs database

32 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

What difference does it make to your save? Is there any particular reason its just those 2 options? 

I don't no yet but if you have some experience with it, maybe someone had already tried. 

My question is what this 2 options do game faster... 

3 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

The leagues I run give me half a star but I have no problems with speed. I fund it runs just fine and I have 34 leagues, large database and around 380k players loaded 

he asked which setup runs faster. he didn't ask how many leagues you ran.

3 hours ago, rjperes89 said:

I don't no yet but if you have some experience with it, maybe someone had already tried. 

My question is what this 2 options do game faster... 

Personally, I find that loading nations influence sim time more than leagues from one nation and database size.  I believe the 2nd of your options would sim faster for you

34 minutes ago, jcp1417 said:

he asked which setup runs faster. he didn't ask how many leagues you ran.

Personally, I find that loading nations influence sim time more than leagues from one nation and database size.  I believe the 2nd of your options would sim faster for you

And I was just saying that I don't really notice any difference. Whether I load as many as I stated or less. 

2 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

And I was just saying that I don't really notice any difference. Whether I load as many as I stated or less. 

Well then you either have a super computer, which makes your comparison pointless for people with normal computers, or you’re oblivious to sim time. Because the sim time of a game with a couple leagues is exponentially quicker than a 34 league game with 380k players. 

On 20/01/2020 at 21:58, jcp1417 said:

Well then you either have a super computer, which makes your comparison pointless for people with normal computers, or you’re oblivious to sim time. Because the sim time of a game with a couple leagues is exponentially quicker than a 34 league game with 380k players. 

I started a game with 5 leagues and database medium, seems to be ok?