New Nation Unplayable

RABROSEMOUNT

Hi all, I recently created a new database, which, once kinks are ironed out I will upload onto steam.

I created a nation (Shetland), and replaced Crimea in the game, I managed to set the continent to Europe, an region to UK and Ireland, the domestic league, and the teams within it are playable, however the nation is not for whatever reason, any assistance would be a big help (I am also unsure how to make them play in euro and world cup qualifiers)

This is my 1st time even attempting to create a nation so naturally I'm inexperienced at this

P.S I would like to make the winners of the league qualify for the champions league prelim round

I think the problem lies into using Crimea to create a new country from. Crimea is a bit of weird one in the database.

Btw, since your post is not a download, I have moved it to the main forum.

1 minute ago, Wolf_pd said:

I think the problem lies into using Crimea to create a new country from. Crimea is a bit of weird one in the database.

Btw, since your post is not a download, I have moved it to the main forum.

I was thinking that may be a possibility, I'll boot back into the editor and replace someone else, any recommendations on what nation to replace?

I have lots of guides on this.

CIS and pre-1922 Ireland have worked in the past.

https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm12-regional-nation-database-creation-guide.html

Both are a bit dated but check out my Lincs & Cambs nation in the download section as an example for the newer bits.

I have a few tips and tricks about how to get the names correct.

Any Qs let me know.

Edited by nine_iron